On a MUCH lighter note, my friend Laurel “tagged” me on her blog. This means I have to share 7 quirky/weird/funny things about myself.
1. Once, when I was about 8 years old, in the Christmas play at my church, I was an angel. Everything was going smoothly until the other little angel got sick and vomited all over my pretty little angel costume. We both ran off the stage very upset and will never forget that Christmas!
3. In Jr. High I decided I wanted to throw shot-put for the track team. I had always been fairly strong for my size – probably from having 2 brothers to “rough house” with. So, there I was, 100 pounds dripping wet competing. (I tried to find a picture to post but my parents have most of my pictures – I’ll keep looking)
4. I LOVE to listen to CLICK AND CLACK (“Cartalk”) on Saturday mornings
5. Growing up in an agricultural town in VA, the smell of cow manure makes me feel at home. For example, while on a missions trip in western Canada I got a whiff of manure and without missing a beat yelled out “Home Sweet Home!”
6. My favorite drink at Starbucks is a: Decaf, Non-fat, Extra Hot, 2 Pump, Sugar Free, Cinnamon Dolce Latte. High maintenance you say? Not when your husband works there!
7. Having low blood pressure has 1 advantage – I’m supposed to eat LOTS of salt! You could probably call me a salt connoisseur. I own various salts from around the world (France, Australia, etc). One of my FAVORITE ways to consume lots of salt is by eating SALT BAGELS. Yum!